If you’re having trouble, we want to help you. Please follow these steps when you need support:
- Check the topics in our Support Forum. It’s possible that someone has already asked your question and the answers is there waiting for you.
- If you can’t find your question, post your question direct to the support forum. Add as much detail as you can without providing any confidential information. For example, you can include the model of your gateway, and a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing. Don’t include your serial number of MAC address.
- We will help you right here in the community. Other community members may also be able to lend you a hand.
- If we need private information from you, we will ask you to send us a direct message including this information.
- All relevant solutions will be posted directly to the topic, so that the next person with your question will have the answer readily available to them.